Too long, too long.
How embarassed I am when I looked at my blog...still showing the wooly bear post and damn if it isn't already May. Beat me...I really deserve it.
Don't worry, dear readers. It's not just you. Poor Bob is sitting off in the corner and threatening me with a divorce...or at least having the next several projects misteriously drop off the needles to the floor. He's a devious one, that Bob.
I have been hand knitting alot lately; it's so portable and knitting at breaks and lunch keep me sane in an insane work-a-day world. What is it about a small pile of fiber, spun and twisted all up, dyed all pretty, a sturdy set of your favorite weapons and a good pattern to set the world right again. I'm all for it.
Welcome back readers, I promise to try extra hard not to let you down again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Dru,
glad to see your back, any pictures of your hand knitted stuff?
I've sent you an e-mail to the MWK website.
Rory
Post a Comment