I really like to knit. But I totally hate the fact that it's going to take me now until forever to make something on two sticks (or my addi turbos). I'm a guy...there's a need for speed.
So I went to my local everything in a box store (only cause my local yarn shop has too much class to sell crap) and purchased a...[hmmm...how do I put this]...knitting machine in a very small box. Yes, it's made of plastic, it totally hates me, decides to turn every bit of yarn I put on it into a hopeless tangle at my feet. There really has to be a better way.
After some web research, I think I've found exactly what I want. It comes in the form of an Artisan 70D midgauge double bed knitting machine. Not necessarily a Ferrari, BUT...my machine likes me [even when I don't clean it as often as I should (Michael, you didn't read that)].
It sings, it swings, it knits scarves in a second. It makes lots of noise, and goes really fast [WOOT, a knitting man's dream].
The retard-o-knit has been relegated to the closet, where it nicely supports half of my yarn stash. [Oy...now that's another blog to be started...Yarn Stash Anonymous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment