
Yes, I've named the knitting machine. Bob and I are great working partners. All he really asks for is a quick vaccuum once in a while, a little wipe down now and again, and a little lubrication. The retard-o-knit wanted wax. Bob is better than that. HE desires good all american petrolium based products. What a great guy.
I purchased Bob at Distinctive Knits. It's a great shop down in southern Indiana. You'll find a link over in the links section. Michael B is a knitting machine god. The shop is small, but extremely comfortable; and anytime I've been there it's been busy. The shop supplies machines, parts, assistance to machine knitters, but also has a great loyal following of hand knitters. The yarn selection is great for such a small place.
IF you're looking to get your own Bob, better check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment